Since finishing up at camp I’ve had quite a bit of time to think about life. I suppose it helps that my first internship fell through so I can’t get started with that or start up with a part time job since I may have to move. Anyway I’ve been thinking about what I want to do, and surprisingly enough some of it is the opposite of what I wanted four months ago.
What I want to do:
- Learn Arabic. Whether it is on my own or at DLI it doesn’t matter anymore.
- Get in Shape. I’m tired of struggling to pass the APFT, I’m tired of being out of shape.
- Become a Lifeguard. I don’t know exactly why, but I want to. Maybe its the tan.
- Revitalize Missing Arrow Publishing. I want to get back into my computer programming hobby.
- Get Organized. My room is a mess, so my life is a mess.
- Travel. I want to see the world, see the country, see the state.
- Read More. I need to learn more and stay away from the television.
- Stay connected with my extended family. There is one person in particular I need to strengthen my relationship with but I have been neglecting all of them.